RR recycled rubber granules
Rubtiler’s RR recycled rubber granulate is produced through a fully controlled tire recycling process. In production, we use selected truck tires, which are manufactured by European brands and are characterized by high technical parameters.
RR rubber granules
RR recycled rubber granules
Rubtiler’s RR and TDF recycled rubber granules are produced through a fully controlled tire recycling process.
In production we use selected truck tires, which are manufactured by European brands and have high technical parameters. At the Rubtiler factory, we do not use goods from East Asia, thus eliminating inferior raw material.
We have a diverse range of RR recycled rubber fractions – from 0.5 to 6 mm, so we provide a multifunctional base for wide use.
The possibility of coloring the granules and the use of EPDM admixture creates a versatile product that can be used in public spaces, as well as in industry and engineering construction.
RR recycled rubber granules and TDF are used as:
- infill for artificial turf,
- supplement of rubber surface during service of playing fields,
- the building block of safe rubber surfaces of sports and recreational facilities, e.g. tennis courts, basketball courts, soccer fields, etc,
- an ingredient of the surface and base layer in the mixture with aggregate, asphalt or cement,
- material for rubber poured surfaces,
- alternative heating fuel (TDF) used mainly in heating plants and cement plants,
- for the production of toys and other rubber products such as gaskets.
- durability and excellent technical performance thanks to the primary raw material of European-made truck tires
- purity at the level of 99,9%
- PZH certificate confirming high quality
- the possibility of coloring in selected colors increases its attractiveness as a raw material and affects the aesthetics of products made with its use
- the possibility of using EPDM rubber compound increasing strength, resistance to UV rays
- wide availability of fractions allowing to match them to the purpose
RR Rubtiler granules – available fractions and their applications:
- fine granules (fractions from 0.0 to 1,25 mm) – suitable, among other things, as an admixture to asphalt, concrete or plastic for the production of gaskets,
- granules of fraction 0,.6 – 3 mm – used, among others, as filling for artificial turf, fitness mats or soundproofing boards,
- granules fraction in the range of 1 – 6 mm – used for safe surfaces and for the production of various rubber products.
RR granulate is available in BigBag (1000 kg) or 25 kg bags (on special order).
We provide safe and efficient transportation.
fraction 0,0 – 0,8 mm
fraction 0,3 – 1,25 mm
fraction 0,8 – 2,0 mm
fraction 1,0 – 4,0 mm
fraction 2,0 – 5,0 mm