Rubber underlay mats for solar systems are an ecological way of installing solar panels in single-family houses as well as in public utility buildings and on company buildings.
Excellent technical parameters of SBR granules, which they are made of, shield the roof against damage, protect the panels against moisture, and ensure a stable system structure.
Tiles installed under photovoltaic panels – the greatest advantages:
- resistance to frost and high temperatures – they are adapted to be applied at temperatures from -30 ⁰C to 80 ⁰C, do not crumble or deform, and ensure safety of the system and long-term use,
- the water drainage system and waterproofing properties protect the solar panels against damaging impact of water,
- resistance to moisture ensures long life of the product,
- fire resistance increasing the degree of protection of both the panels and the building itself – our customers may obtain a CFL or DFL certificate,
- flexibility reduces the risk of cracks and damage during installation,
- easy assembly based on a DIY system – fixing to the ground can be performed using a cement-based glue,
- ecological product; 100% manufactured in the process of recycling truck tyres with high technical parameters.
Contact us and we will assist you in creating an energy-saving and fully safe solar system – completely in the spirit of eco.