Rubber soundproofing mats constitute a wide range of products intended for the insulation of rooms, such as conference rooms, hotels, restaurants, call-centre facilities, recording studios, etc.
They are manufactured in the process of recycling rubber tyres and are characterized by high technical parameters. They are soundproof and vibro-insulating, thanks to which they ensure perfect dampening of rooms and the highest comfort of use.
They are available as rubber tiles:
- tiles installed under screed,
- floor tiles,
- tiles installed on the wall and ceiling,
- as an interlayer – designed to be placed between two walls.
Other properties of soundproofing mats:
- fire resistance confirmed by DFL or CFL certificate,
- adapted to be used at a temp. from -30 ⁰C to + 80 ⁰C,
- PZH (the National Institute of Hygiene) certificate,
- easy installation with cement-based glue or expander bolts.
We invite you to check our offer of the Rubtiler soundproofing mats. Should you have any questions or doubts, contact our consultant who will tell you how to create a comfortable workplace in the spirit of ecology.