A suitable surface is the basis for arranging children’s zones. Both outdoor and indoor playgrounds require solutions that will provide protection and comfort for several-year-olds.
Rubtiler rubber panels create non-slip, flexible and shock-absorbing surfaces that guarantee children’s safety even during the most intense games.
Aesthetic workmanship, as well as the possibility of cutting interesting shapes, allow to arrange an inspiring place to play and learn, shaping psychomotor and motor skills and stimulating the creativity of the youngest users.
Safe surfaces made of rubber tiles for Rubtiler playgrounds – the greatest advantages:
- non-slip properties ensure stable support while playing,
- elasticity and cushioning protect the sensitive joints of children and reduce the likelihood of dangerous injuries that might occur during possible falls,
- HIC fall certificate up to 2.7 metres owing to the application of the proprietary Rubtiler installation system,
- PZH (the National Institute of Hygiene) certificate confirming the high quality of the product,
- resistance to moisture, frost and variable weather conditions ensures long durability of the product,
- resistance to mechanical damage and durability, thanks to which rubber mats are an excellent surface for heavy elements such as slides, ladders and swings,
- resistance to sunlight guarantees aesthetic and the consistency of colours,
- a wide range of colours will create joyful and interesting places for children,
- playground rubber boards with cut-outs in the form of, for example, letters, numbers and shapes increase the attractiveness of playgrounds, at the same time creating a space not only for entertainment, but also for inspiring educational activities,
- easy installation based on a DIY system allows for self-installation,
- the possibility of cutting rubber tiles allows you to adjust them to curves, devices and the shape of the available surface,
- good water drainage thanks to the use of an appropriate fraction of SBR granules,
- ecological product created in the process of recycling used car tyres.
Due to the three types of installation, Rubtiler rubber panels are divided into three types:
- square with smooth edges,
- square with mounting pins.
They are available in Base (standard), Slice (with a smoother surface) and Antishock versions. For playgrounds used more intensively, e.g. in public places – in parks, nursery schools and schools, we especially recommend Antishock rubber mats, which are thicker, with an egg-shaped anti-shock bottom, which have greater shock-absorbing and vibro-insulating properties.
Nevertheless, in home playgrounds, the Base and Slice rubber mats already provide a safe surface.
We encourage you to explore the full range of Rubtiler rubber panels dedicated to playgrounds. Create a safe place to play with us.
The Antishock tile for playgrounds with an anti-shock base is especially recommended for children's recreation areas at nursery schools, primary schools and city parks.
- 0 x 0 x 0 mm
- Pcs in a package
- pc. / m2